søndag 29. september 2024

Troggoths and scenery (and some Imperial Agents)

I have been working some more on my Troggoths today, and as soon as the weather is nice when I have time I will prime the Troggoth King.

Last weekend I was at the Games Workshop store in Oslo and picked up some paint and a few mail orders, among them a box of Old Word Dwarf miners the Kasrkin Stormprooper model that is exclusive for Warhammer+ members, a pair of hills for The Old World and the mansion also for The Old World. 
Also I got two inquisitorial agents, one priest and one navigator. 
The Priest, Navigator and Kasrkin Stormtrooper are all built now and will be primed alongside the Troggoth King, the Malcador tank and the two hills (as they did not require any assembly).

I love the Old World models and have started to build the mansion. I have assembled most of the house/chapel, but now I need to figure out how I can solve a few issues. The building has a hole in the roof, and I don't like that. So I will try to see if the little annex you can add to the roof can be put so that it covers that hole instead of being on the other side of the roof where it is supposed to be. If that works I can put the pipe on that side (it is optional to use that, the annex or a hatch).
 

Ingen kommentarer: