mandag 22. desember 2008

Weekly update

And as we wave a hastily goodbye to week 51, I have to say that nothing more has happened on the miniature front since the last update.
But now the Christmas holliday is upon us (I have my last day at work today), and I can look forward to almost 14 days with relaxation as the main purpose.
Hopefully, that means that I get to do a solid job on my minatures.

I'm gonna drop by my local GW store today, to re-stock some of the colors that I'm getting really low on, and perhaps pick up a few brushes as I need some that are optimal for painting vehicles.

I have started to drill the holes to glue on the arm of the Chaos Champion. Found some paperclips at work, and I hope they will work as a pin.

Also this weekend, I got the great idea of building a train station and shifting yard for my niece and nephew for their birthday in June. This is not really a miniature (like Warhammer) or scale model realated, but I hope I can make some nice blogentries about it anyway.

Ingen kommentarer: