torsdag 9. juli 2009

building update

jut a small update on the state of my room.
We got the walls and the door up yesterday, so now it looks like a room. All that is left to do now is to get the door to the storage room next door to my room in place, and build a new roof all over the basement. We will start on these tasks on friday.
Then after this is done, I can get the roof painted and put the carpet in to the hobbyroom, and then I can start to get my furniture back in. I will have to buy some new shelves, and I have an idea of what I want, but I will have to take some final meassurements before I go out and buy anything.
Then later on I will get the electrical work done, but this doesn't have to be in place before I start using my room.

Hopefully I can move in to my room in my holliday.

Ingen kommentarer: