onsdag 30. juni 2010

A month is over...

June has it's final day today. Tomorrow it will be July 1st, and I still have the same miniatures on my table as I had in the beginning of this month.
Granted, something has happened with several of them, so it is not a complete stand-still.

My Imperial Guard veterans are being detailed at the moment, adding backpacks, helmets, grenades, daggers and other equipment that fit in.
Some troops will get a lot, others barely anything at all. It is all depending on how much availabe space there are on them. I hope to have most of this work done by the end of this weekend.

The Scout Sentinel is washed and ready to be pinned and glued on to its base. It actually turned out quite nice, and I look forward to assembing more of these Sentinel models in the future.
The base is primed in earth colour, and will receive some flock and other details before it is ready to receive the miniature.

The Space Marines on the table are all in a different state of ready, but all of them are now painted with their base colour of Ultramarine Blue. Some have also gotten their boots painted Necron Abyss.
For the Assault marines I have gotten all 5 on their bases, and started to paint their arms as well as their jump packs.

The Sisters Repentia are getting close to complete, I just have some challenges with the one sculpt that I have to try and resolve. Apart from that there are just minor details missing before they can go to basing.

The Ogres are also just minor details and a god wash away from going in to basing.

Ingen kommentarer: