mandag 21. mars 2022

Cyclops Demolition Vehicle

This must be the smallest vehicle in the entire 40K universe. I knew it was small, as I know it can ride inside a Chimera. But that it was so small supprised me.


Here you have the entire thing laying in pieces in front of my Deathwatch Watch commander.


The set consist of a body and two side panels with tracks. 
Since this vehicle is so small, I plan to paint it up in a simple paintscheme. I usually have both dark green and black on the sides of my vehicles, but for this one I will go all black. Then the body will be Mechanicus Standard Grey as with all my vehicles.
If I have undrstood it correctly, the Cyclop is filled with explosives and then driven by remote control to the target where it explodes. This means that the Cycop will only last for one attack, so for this reson I have decided not to give it any identifying marks as I would like to give the impression that there are more than one in the army. I will dedicate one Chimera to be the Cyclop transport vehicle, and will probably modify it a little bit to make it stand out a bit from a troop transport. I might buy a second Cyclopfor the rmy in time. but frst I will prime and paint this one to the best of my abilities.


Ingen kommentarer: