mandag 6. mai 2024

WIP Dankhold Troggoth

I proised I would post some pictures of the Dankhold Troggoth if I was happy with the colors. 
Like I suspected there were several white spots left after the first layer of paint, so i had to add another layer on the skin. The loincloth was ok with just one layer, and it looks like both the rock club and the nadle is ok too. 

I will look more at the figure next time I sit down to paint and see if I can make the changes between the light and the dark skin look more natural. I have tried to make if follow the changes of the skin, but I think I might need a little clean-up.



I plan to paint the stems of the fungus in a offwhite color and the hats will probaly have some sort of red. And the round chorals that seem to grow on the skin will also get a gray or a white color. This will also make the colors blend more on the skin I think.

Ingen kommentarer: