mandag 6. desember 2010

Chaos is comming!

The first two Chaos warriors of The Shining is standing finished on my livingroom table. 5 more have semi-finished torsos and these torsos will be finished this afternoon if all goes according to plan. Then it will just be a matter of painting hands and heads.
I have stumbled on a small problem regarding the Champion though. I had planned not to use the regular cape and arm that comes in every Chaos warrior set, as I think it will make all champions look alike. But the plan of making him stand out by using more gold on his armour makes it possible to take him for a Chosen one, and that is no good either. So at the moment I am a little stuck. But I will make him out of the last 5 torsos, so hopefully I have found a solution before I start on them.

I havent posted pics of the Russ yet. Was going to yesterday morning, but found out I had forgotten to paint the searchlight, so I had to do that. Hopefully I can take the pictures when I get home this afternoon and post them then, or at least no later than tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer: