fredag 2. april 2021

More orks

So far these last few weeks, I have finished building quite a lot of Orks. I have the Stegadon walker that I have showed off. This is just waiting for me to find a box with a battlewagon, either in my storage when I am allowed to go there (Covid-19 restrictions) or when Games Workshop Oslo opens again (closed at least two more weeks due to Covid-19 restrictions) so that I can get an Ork gunner. I have plans to get a couple more Battlewagons in the army anyway, and one of them will be a Gunwagon with the main gun from a Stompa, so that will not need its gunners.

I have also finished a Wasbom Blastajet, a unit of 11 Boyz,  a unit of 5 Nobz, Ghazghull Thraka and his Grot banner bearer, a unit of 3 Meganobz, a start collecting box from Age of Sigmar that will give my army a unit of 10 Bad Moon boyz, 1 weirdboy and a unit of 3 Bikers that has replaced their bikes with Gore Grunta beasts.

And today I plan to build a Rukkatrukk Squigbuggy and maybe also a Boomdakka Snazzwagon. Then I will prime some of the Orks I have built so that they can get their paint later. And if my hands don't shake too much today I might start to paint more of my Gargants for my Sons of Behamat AoS army.

Then next for the Orks there will be the remians of the old bord game that was released some yers ago (think it was called Speedfreaks?) and that is one wehicle and at least 3 bikers (maybe even 6). I have built the Shokkjump Dragsta and almost finished painting it, so I am thinking the remaining vehicle might be a Kustom Boosta-blasta (at least I hope it is as I am currently missing that in the army).


Ingen kommentarer: