torsdag 29. juli 2021

More Chaos Marines built

I have just finished a unit of Khorne Berserkers, and I am quite happy with the way they look.

It is a little weird that half of them have a standing pose and the other half a running pose (6 of each), but I am considering getting one more box so that I have one unit of each, but I will have to see how it fits with the amount of heads I need. As I mentioned in a previous post I decided to use heads from the Age of Sigmar Chaos range, and I ended up with heads from the Chaos Knights box and the Chaos Warriors box (about half of each). The heads fitted well and they give the Berserkers a unique look in the army.

I also decided the Berserkers should have a banner, so I took one of the two banners from the Chaos Warrior box and just cut off the hand and glued it together. The arm is a tiny bit loner because of it, but not so much that someone will notice it when you see the unit together. If I end up with another unit as well, that unit will not get a banner, as it is probably enough to have one banner for all the Berserkers. 

The Berserkers are armed with chainswirds or chain axes and poltpistols. The Stanfdard bearer only have a bolt pistol. I am still considering adding some seremonial swords, but I might use them on various command models in my army instead. as there are not enough to go around to all of the Berserkers.

The next unit out now will be my second Chaos Space Marine box with 10 Marines. That is also an old box, so they come on 25 mm bases, but I have just enough 32 mm bases in my spares for this unit. And I have a lot more bases waiting on my at Games Workshop, and I plan to go there early next week and pick them up.

Ingen kommentarer: