søndag 4. juli 2021

And the Gloomspite Gitz army keeps growing...

I have managed to work some more on my Goblins, but not as much as I would have liked as I have been distracted with some other not miniature related stuff like watching my favorite female football team (or soccer team depending on where you are from) loose another game (but we'll beat the next team for sure!) and watching Formula racing on the TV.

I have re-based my Goblins that were on grass turf and they have now moved from their square bases to new round ones. So now I have a complete unit of forty Night Goblins armed with Spears and shields. Also I have fixed up seventeen Night Goblins that was armless and placed them on new round bases. I had planned to glue their arms on this weekend but I will do that one of the days next week. They will be armed as Stabbas with swords, clubs and different one-handed weapons. I had three extra Night Goblins from the bag I brought with me back from storage that will go with these seventeen to make a unit of twenty. One of them already has a stick with a spike through it, and the other two is a spare icon bearer and a spare leader. Then I just need to bring another box home to make this grow in to a unit of forty.

I have also built the last of my Goblin Regiment. I ended up with sixteen instead of seventeen as I managed to loose one torso. I talked to the boys at GW in Oslo and they told me that I could use the unit with less troops and just pay for a full unit. So I will do that for this unit. For my Wolf Riders I bouht a box with three wolves originally for Warhammer underworlds. The wolves look a little different, but I already have two different wolves in the unit so that will probably be ok. I will have one too many, but then I can use one of them as an extra Boss, and the one armed with a spear can become a standard bearer if I just change the angle of his spear and put some sort of banner on it. Either I find a banner in one of my bitz boxes  or I'll have to make one with greenstuff.


Ingen kommentarer: