tirsdag 15. november 2022

From Squats to Gargants

From buiding a unit of Squats I have moved on to the gargants of the Sons of Behemat. 
A few days ago I finished building King Brodd, and today I primed him and the base. The base will be used for my first (and only) finished mega-gargant as the base that I made for him will be used for King Brodd.

Today I have built the other new gargant, the Beast-smasher. He uses some of the same new parts, among other things the handle on his club. When you see it held in one hand, you see how long it really is.
The good thing with the way he is hoding his weapon is that I didn't have to fit the other hand like I had to do with King Brodd. So there was no need for greenstuff for this figure. I have also made a base for him, but it is rather simple with just a fence between his legs that he is walking over, so I will try and see if I can make something more of it before it is time to add the texture material on it. The only thing missing on the mega-gargant himself is to add the bird somewhere on him. I sort of forgot that today, but I am sure I will find a good place for it when I sit down to work more tomorrow. I fixed the hand with the weapon to the arm, but to get the arm to stick to the body I needed to keep it still for a long time so I managed to make sort of a cradle and got it in a position that let it dry properly.
I sat down again tonight and was happy to see that the arm had attached like it should, and decided I wanted to build more, so I started to assemble two mancrushers.  I have decided on their weapons and assembled all the parts to get them ready but I need to glue the weapon and the arm they are holding it in to the torso. Also I need to assemble and glue all the stuff I want them to have like an extra club, some food and/or drink and other things I have added to my other Mancrushers. Hopefully I will fix all of that tomorrow so I have two more gargants to add to the unit in the not too distant future. 

This means I have four more Mancrushers to build, and I will need to take some time to think about a few conversions for them to make them tand out as all the Mancrushers have the same poe with only a few selections with arms and heads. 
I might try to make a club as a weapon, or maybe make antother pegleg or someting to make the Mancruher stand out a bit.

Ingen kommentarer: