mandag 5. januar 2009

The Terminators are comming...

Here are a few pics of my first finished Terminators. They are still missing their bases, but I plan on doing them shortly. First I will finish the remaining 4 Terminators standing in my mobile workshop.
The terminator with the bolter and powerfist is a free model that came with White Dwarf magazine along with a space Ork. The other Terminator is from the Terminator Boxed Set. I relly enjoyed the look of the Chainfist, so I will use as many as possible for my Terminators. It's a shame the boxed set only comes with two of these as they look really mean.
While painting the chainsword on the fist I remembered seeing some in an old rulebook painted yellow with black stripes. I liked the idea, and decided that all chainswords in my army will be painted this way. Hopefully the stripes will get thinner and more symetric as I get more practice, but for a first attempt it didn't look half bad.

Ingen kommentarer: