mandag 26. januar 2009

status update Monday January 26th

New week and new chances to build miniatures.
There has been so much going on in the last few weeks, that I haven't been able to keep up my tempo in building and painting. But there are some progress...
Space Marine updates:
The first two terminators are still standing on the bench in the workshop to get their bases done. I found some things that needed to be fixed on one of them, and that's taken care of now. The plan is to do the bases when the remaining four Terminators are ready. At the moment they are fully assembled, but there are some painting remaining and then they need some wash.
Beside the first two finished Terminators stand the first of my Scouts on motorbike. The plan is to make the remaining two scouts on motorbike that are laying on the shelves to create a unit.
The 4 Chapter masters are as good as done, they just need a little bit more wash on some of the colors, and one of them needs some Greenstuff to get him to stand correctly on his base.
The Commander is also close to complete, except for his personal banner that still needs some work to get the correct layout.

Chaos update:
There hasn't been any new models painted, but I have started to wash the Chaos Champion on foot, and I like the way he's turning out so much that I have decided that his colorscheme will be the base for the chosen warriors, champions and Lords to follow. The common warriors will get almost the same treatment, but with a little less gold and probably simpler capes.

Goblins update:
The first two nightgoblins of my second core unit are done. I will try to see if I can give them a little wash to make them look a little more gritty, but apart from that they are ready for basing.
The tree netters that will probably join this unit (at least two of them) are also done, and one of them is already based and ready for the gaming table.
The standard bearer for this unit is almost ready, except for the ornaments on the top of the banner that needs painting and washing.
I have also finished the first unit of Squig herders (not sure if I mentioned that in my last blog entry), and they are now awaiting basework.

Ingen kommentarer: