fredag 20. februar 2009

Dwarfs

I got a sudden crawing to paint up a bunch of dwarfs. As I've written earlier I found my box of King Alrik and his shieldbearers. They're almost done, and I'm working on pinning them together.
I finally finished and based the tall chandeliers with the caged goblins from the dwarf miners boxed set. The next plan with that boxed set is to find some way to base my grudge ponies and their miners carts.

At the moment I am working on two boxed sets of Ironbreakers; the command squad (5 minis) and the regular squad (5 minis). The idea is to make the Ironbreakers the elite forces of King Alrik, and then use Hammerers as the elite forces of the High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.

I've aslo almost finished my model of Josef Bugman, just a few minor details left on him now.

I also started on a Bretonnian questing knight. I didn't quite like the knight himself, but I really liked the horse. So I decided to make it a test model for my comming bretonnian knights.

Ingen kommentarer: