mandag 17. desember 2012

River Trolls completed

I am happy to report that the river Trolls now are completed.
Just finished adding the three different washes or glazes on them. First I used Nuln Oil on the metal hook that the barfing troll holds in his hand. The second layer of wash was Agrax Erthshade that went on the wood, rocks, finns and the ragged beard on their bodies. All the green on their bodies were finished off with Thraka Green.

I'm quite happy with the brown wash on the rock, and I think i will use that for other simple weapons in the future. I would also love to use it on all my towers, but somehow I don't think that is very economic. I will have to do some calculations when the time comes...

That's it for now, tomorrow I start to work on finishing up some 40K projects.

Ingen kommentarer: