onsdag 30. januar 2013

Nothing good happens fast

The title is the name of a slow jazz tune, and I think it suits my situation fine for the moment.
I haven't done any painting since the last blog was written, and I had such high hopes for 2013 as a year to get a lot of stuff painted... 
Still in two days time there is February 1st, so it is plenty of time left to fix this.
At least after fixing up my hobby room I find it easier to see what I have to paint...
I still have a few things to do, as I need to get all my sheet music down in to the archive cabinets, and I need to get the last Expedit and the glass cabinets that go inside them. Unfortionately the cabinets are sold out from IKEA for the moment (and I expect that will be the case for quite awhile as they seem to be popular), so I can not get ecverything done exactly as I like them. But as the finances are a little low at the moement as well, that might work out fine.
As I get the sheet music in the archive cabinets, I get to tidy up more of the room and release floor space, and this makes it easier to get a heater going so it gets comfortable to sit down there and work. Hopefully that will increase my speed a little as I have so many miniatures I would like to see finished.
As usual I have already started to think about future projects, even though I have told myself time after time that I need to finish one project at the time. After all, that is one of the reasons my work table is full of unfinished miniatures, and the reason I decided to do a fantasy project and a 40K project every second time.

Ingen kommentarer: