mandag 19. oktober 2020

 I feel I've had quite a productive weekend.

I am still painting a little here and there on my many unfinished Imperial Guard tanks to try and finish more units. At the moment I have one command vehicle (Chimera with a little extra antennas and a Commissar in the turret) a regular Chimera, two Leman Russ tanks and one repair vehicle standing in vaious stages of painted on my workbench. The one that has come closest to completion is my repair vehicle. It is just missing some minor details like the driver and the two crew members and maybe a little touch-up here and there, so I hope to finish that this week.

I have also started to paint up my last Grot tank (so far at least, I'd love to make more in the future). This is a former tractor made for working in the big industrial complexes pulling cranes or other things that needs to be pulled. After the Orks came and made their base in the complex, the Grots have made this vehicle in to an armored vehicle. It does not have any big guns, but it has several heavy bolters.

It's painted yellow as vehicles of this kind often is, and the Grots haven't bothered with removing the Mechanicus insignia, as it is painted rather neutral on this working vehicle.

My love for Ogres and Ogryns is not something I hide, so it should be well known by now. These last days I have been building a box of Necromunda Slave Ogryns as they are built in the instructions, and I have one more box that I plan to build freely. There are 6 Ogryns in each box, and while some of them clearly are cyborgs, not all of them need to be. When I get to painting I plan to give the ones thata re clearly not regular Ogryns anymore a pale skin, while the others will gt the same skin I paint for my other Ogryns. This box have them armed with power lifting gloves, welding gloves and heavy tools, so my idea is to use them for my support company as mechanics and heavy muscle. But that doesn't mean that they can't fight if the need arises. I have seen some great paint-jobs of these big dudes, and I can hardly wait to get started myself (just need some decent weather so I can prime them).

But they are not the only Ogryns I have worked with, I have also made myself a squad of 6 Ogryns armed with grenade gauntlets and big heavy shields. They have gotten heads from the Age of Sigmar Ogors as I usually do, and the box I got the heads from I plan to build as Bullgryns with electrical clubs and smaller shields and then I will give them heads with gas masks. 

Ingen kommentarer: