lørdag 26. juni 2021

The task for tomorrow - more Goblins/Grots

While I was at the cabin the last time, I brought with me some painted minis that needs to be converted to the new standard of basing. 

I need to remove the old square bases that was done with flock and rocks and move the minis to new round bases. This is the minis I have left to re-base. For the ones in the back, I have round slotted bases. but the ones in the front needs to have their "stem" removed and the minis glue to plin round bases.


These are the few models I have managed to move to new bases today. I plan to repaint the squigs, as I've seen so many armies that looks great where they have just one color. I might also repaint some of the figures, if they seem to need it but I hope I don't have to do them all as they have the right colors for the most part. Maybe I'll just repaint their skintones to get it uniform throughout the entire army.



Ingen kommentarer: