fredag 28. oktober 2022

Update on the Squats

I have gotten some work done on my first unit of Squats, and hope I can manage to finish them or t least nearly finish them this weekend.

What is left now is to drybrush them, and then glue their helmets to the bodies. and after that I might need to freshen up the red on the back of the helmet. I also need to paint the lenses on their helmets with a red contrast paint ovr the gold I have painted on now.  I was very unsure what coor to use on the lenses, so I asked Mathias at Warhammer Oslo for some advice, and when he heared what colors I had used on the mini he thought that the combo of gold and red could look good. Having an open mind I trust the judgement and advice of good painters so I look forward to seeing how it will turn out as I think it might look quite good. 

When the figures are done I will base them the same way I do with my 40K armies. 


Next plan is to clean up my workspace a bit, as I have so many unbuit kits around that I need to take some of them to my storage facility for a while. Then my plan is to build the last two Mega-Gargants for my Sons of Behemat army, and then six Mancrushers. I got the new rulebook for the army, and it seems they have taken the Aleguzzlers out of the rules but it might just be that they have that as a sub-species of the Mancrushers. I will find out that as I read the rules to update myself.

I will paint up all the ones I have, and find the ones that is already painted that is stored in my Storage area so I can have the entire army togther. I will check if the Mega-Gargant that I have painted already is loose on its base because then I can use that base for King Brood and make a new one for the Mega-Gargant I have already finished. I don't think I would want to build another tall base, and it is important that the King, the General of the army, is on the tallest base. 

Ingen kommentarer: