mandag 26. februar 2024

And now for something completely different...

I just watched Louise Sugden (I hope I wrote her name right) promote and paint her new Goblin. She has a Youtube channel called Rogue Hobbies, and her love for Goblins are even bigger than mine. So much so that she has started to make her own in a larger scale. This is her third figure in the series, and I already regret that I never ordered the first two (they are no longer available).

I discovered "Sugs" back in the days when she was part of the Games Workshop team, but like Duncan Rhodes and Chris Peach ("Peachy") she has since left Games Workshop and started her own channel. 

She has sort of a fresh look on minis and colors (she has some very cool swords on her Rainbow Warrior Space Marines) and I really like to watch her videos and hear her chat as she paints. 
I will never be able to paint half as good as her, but I will do my best to do this Goblin justice, and hopefully I will manage to paint it up in a nice way. 

If you like to watch her video, and maybe order something from her webshop, you can find the video HERE. The channel releases new Goblins from time to time and also have hoodies and tshirts (unfortionately they are not in my size, at least not yet) so I can't get those. But for now I got myself a goblin with some scenery, and I look forward to getting my package and start on this little Goblin adventure. And supporting Roughe Hobbies at the same time. 

I will show off the mini here once it arrives, and also show the progress once I start  to paint it. 

Ingen kommentarer: