lørdag 24. februar 2024

Warhammer 40K or really Neromunda this time

Since the last update I have built some Adeptus Arbites units for Necromunda, and maybe I can find a way to field them in 40K too. I am sort of blending the background for Necromunda and 40K as everything sort of happens in the same planetary system.

I have built two full units that are now ready for priming when the weather wil let me do that.
One unit is a Palanite Subjugator patrol with six figures armed with shields and five of them have guns while the last one has a weapon to blow open locked gates. I have another box of Subjugators to build, and I plan to build them with shields and clubs.
The other unit I have built is a Palanite Enforcer Patrol with 10 figures. 
I would love to have some transports to these units, but the special tansports the Arbites uses are no longer available to buy from Games Workshop, and they are quite special. The lore states that they use other vehicles that are still in the range, so I guess I will have to go with Rhinos or Chimeras for them.

I would like to have at least one more Enforcer unit, and there are a few other sets I would like to add. One of them is the new Palanite Enforcer Tauros Venator. That is a car with one driver and one gunner, and it is based on the car that the Elysian Drop troops had before the entire range was removed. The Venators are officially used to patrol the Ash Wastes.

Also I would love to have some Cyber Mastiffs for this army, as I feel that would work well with the Adptus Arbites look, but the only unit I have found that is on sale is a resin set with a psycher called Scrutinator-Primus Servalen. I will probably get that if it comes back in stock, but I don't feel I can have more than one of that unit and I would love more dogs than that.

The last unit I am thinking about is something called Enforcer "Sanctioner" Pattern Automatas. This is two "robots" with heavier weapons than the human Arbites. I am nor sure just how big they are, but from looking at them I think they might be about the size of the walkers the Imperial Guard use, maybe a little smaller.  I would like to have two of these units, so that I get four models in total.


Ingen kommentarer: