tirsdag 2. april 2024

Sons of Behemat update

I felt I managed to put in quite a nice little workout on my giants today.

I managed to put the first layer of skincolor (Bugmans Glow) on 1 Mega-Gargant who is my version of the Beast-smasher, and no less than 5 Mancrushers. This means that all my gargants at least have their skin painted. Several of them have gotten a lot further but they are far from done yet.

I also managed to paint the hair on 3 Mancrushers. 2 of them got the light brown hair (XV 88) and I think it looks nice even though I haven't tried that color for hair before. The last Mancrusher got the yellow hair as I have used tht before and like the color. Originally i was thinking to use some sort of terracotta to make them red haired, but I couldn't find the right color. But there are plenty of gargants to paint yet, so I am sure I will find it so I can use it later.

Ingen kommentarer: