onsdag 24. september 2008

Another general update

Felt it was time for another general update.
My buildings are now completed, and I hope to publish some pictures of them very soon. I just got to set up the light in a way that don't make the pics too dark. Perhaps I should bring in another lamp for photographic purposes. Would be nice to see the details in the pictures...

My Goblin fanatics are finished (as you can see from my last post), and I hope to be able to give them the final protective coating this weekend.

While working on the first batch of core units I came up with another look for the night goblins, so I did some re-painting on my Goblin Big Boss (shown originally in the "my first goblin" post from july 5th). A little earlier I re-painted his scythe from yellow to boltgun metal (as I decided it was a weapon and not a relic or standard), and the latest update on him is painting his hood brown. I did the brown hoods on a group of my night goblins with spear and shield, and I think that looked a little better than all black night goblins. Also I decided that if I should paint en entire army all black it would look dull and I would use a whole lot of black paint... I plan to give the archers black hoods, and the rest of the night goblins will get brown hoods. Will have to see what I do with Skarsnik though...
The plan is to finish one unit at the time, and when I have finished the units on my desk now, I will start on Skarsnik and Gobbla. Pictures will follow as soon as the first unit (or the command group at least) is finished.

1 kommentar:

Sigmar sa...

I'm looking forward to the pictures. Skarsnik is an awesome model, enjoy painting him.

Keep up the good work,
Sigmar
My Warhammer Battle Blog