onsdag 10. september 2008

yet another update

Next time I update I will add some pictures of the projects I've been talking about for some time now. The chapel is 99,8% finished. All that is left is painting a flower motif over the door (some leafs that needs coloring) and finishing two torches that will hang on the front wall. The watchtower is missing two support pillars and two windows. This is all wood, so I need to paint it and do some drybrushing on it to give it the right texture. Apart from that, it is finished and ready to see some action. The Goblin Fanatics are all finished, and I will post a picture of them soon. I have started on the main goblin force, but it will take some time to paint it all. The desk is crawling with all kinds of Goblins, and their King is on his way in the mail. Mostly Games Workshop miniatures, but with a few exceptions. I will try to update with some pictures in the near future.

Ingen kommentarer: