mandag 29. september 2008

finally, here are the buidlings

Finally, the pics of the chapel, the tower and the shack. These are all GW buildings, but now that I have finished these I have plans to build some from scratch. They will probably be wooden buildings to begin with.

The Chapel is probably an Empire chapel origianally, but I've decided that this chapel is somewhere in the wilderness in a far away part of the world. I bought a warrior priest to be the minister until I can find a miniature of a munk or something like it to give it a more peaceful look. The idea is to place it on a base with grass, a small pond, and a nice little graveyard. I hope to begin making this as soon as I have finished some of my other miniature projects.

The watchtower and the guardshack will be mounted on a base as well, but I haven't yet decided just what it's going to look like. At the moment I'm thinking something with a rocky hill or a mountainside.

Ingen kommentarer: