tirsdag 3. januar 2012

Baneblade update

I am happy to write that there has been a lot of progress here, and things are 99,9% done.
The Baneblade can go to war as it stands today, but there are a few small details that I need to fix before I can call it completely finished.
The Commander and the gunner are on duty in the tower of the tank, but their sholderguards are still on the ground. All that is missing on them is to paint the leaves around the skulls on 2 of the 4 shoulderguards. These will be painted green (Dark Angels Green) tonight, and then attatched to the uniforms. They also need to get their occulars painted (Blood Red) and this will be done at the same time. There are also some lights and wax-seals on the tank itself that needs some paint, and this will hopefuly be done tonight as well. So if all goes well, the Baneblade will be 100% finished tonight.

I have plans to build a second Baneblade and a Shadowsword, but I think I will prirotize to finish some of the smaller tanks for a while, and also get some troopers on the ground. Two command squads and 5 infantrymen is not much of an army... 
A third command squad, 5 more infantrymen (to make the troop complete), as well as 10 veterans are on their way as well. Also there will be more troops to follow, but I see that I need to get lots of troops before I can call it an army. However I will try not to drag more troops in to the house before I have painted up a lot of the stuff that is filling up the shelf at the moment.

Ingen kommentarer: