torsdag 12. januar 2012

New project decided

I have decided on what to do next.
For a little while I will just focus on getting manpower to the battlefields, and will build troops.
First unit out is a Cadian Heavy weapon team. In my army they will represent troops from the 101st Infantry.
I am not sure if I will do this as a permanent rule,  but I am thinking of adding one heavy bolter in each group of 3 heavy weapons units. The two other weapons will be of the same type.
At the moment I am thinking that the Cadian boxes will produce mostly lascannons and missiles, while Catachan boxes will produce mostly mortars and auto cannons. There will be some of all types in both Infantry units, but most of the two things mentioned above.
For both kinds of hevy weapon units I will try to do something with their bases, as they are large enough to do something with. Ideas at the moment include adding ammo boxes, broken brick walls, sandbags (either just a few, or a built up position), and I am sure other ideas will follow...
I only have one box at the moment, so I will start with them and take it from there.

I am also working on getting the structure of the Army ready, how many squads there are in a platoon, platoons in a company and companies in a regiment.
Also what units get what kind of support permanently attached to them, where does the tanks and super heavy tanks belong in the hierarchy of things.

When it comes to Fantasy there are no change for the Ogres, they are still the unit I am working with, and they are waiting to get their skin painted. I'll try to start on this tomorrow afternoon.
I have done one minor change when it comes to earlier plans. They will have terracotta and blond hair as I saw someone who had made a blonde army and that looked very good.

Ingen kommentarer: