søndag 1. januar 2012

Happy New Year!

All of a sudden 2011 have passed over to 2012. A new year, with new possibilities, new goals, and who knows what Games Workshop (and maybe other miniature making companies) will throw my way this year...
Last year I had a goal of making at least one army large enough to use in a real game of Warhammer (fantasy or 40K) but it never got to that.
This year I will not make myself such a promise, or take a pledge to paint more than I buy. However I promise myself to enjoy the painting I do and try my best to paint as much as I can.
On this first day of January, I'm putting the final touches to my Baneblade after having it almost ready for way too long. Hopefully it will be done no later than tomorrow.

My plan is to try and keep two projects going at the same time. I will try to keep one project from 40.000 and one form Fantasy, but I'm not sure I will manage that all the time.

So Happy New Year everyone, and keep the games going and the models coming out.

Ingen kommentarer: