lørdag 9. juni 2012

Creating armies

Today I decided to count up my armies, and also finally fix the washes and chapter insignia on my space Marine scouts.
I made my Imperial Guard troops in to units, marked them to show what trooper goes with what unit, and counted up their points. Each trooper has an individual number, so if I want to name the characters or a special trooper in the unit I can do it with reference to the number.
The system is very easy. Company - Platoon - Squad - Number in squad.
1st company, 1st platoon, 2nd squad sergeant would then be numbered 1 1 2 1.
497 points of infantry, 685 points of tanks, and 50 points of other units, adds my Imperial Guard army up to 1232 points.
This is 2 platoon command squads of 5 troopers, one 10 man infantry squad (decided to add it even though 3 troopers are under construction), one heavy weapon squad (missing minor details, but are ready to go to war if needed), one super heavy tank, one Leman Russ tank, one sentinel and a bodyguard for my company command squad.
This is not a legal composition to use in a torunament, but it could be used as a part of an apocalypse army where there are no unit composition rules.

Tomorrow I will do the same job with my Space Marines, to see what I have to work with here.
The numbers will be a little different here, as the first number will be the company, second will be squad, and third number will be number in squad. So the commander of the first squad of first company will be 1 1 1. This will be a captain wearing terminator armour.
For the masters of the chapter I will designate them 0 company, and I will make up designations to describe the other units that need to be explained.

Ingen kommentarer: