mandag 10. november 2014

What have I done this week?

This week I have done a little different things.

I have participated in a Games Workshop Terrain Masterclass and made a haunted wood (see the two previous posts for details),  this will be used as a terrain piece for my Warhammer Fantasy line-up when it is painted up.
It can be used either as a separate piece, or in combination with other wood terrain or the Garden of Morr.

That is the only Fantasy related thing I have done, apart from finding one Witch hunter that is about 75% painted on a shelf and put him with the Ogres I have assembled but not painted yet. I will finish the paintjob on him and use him as part of the armed forces defending my little village for my Warhammer FB scenery.

For Warthammer 40K I have worked with 3 things (two of them is connected).

I have put more paint on my Orks band with sluggas and choppas (including two heavy weapons and a Nob). This is nineteen models if I remember correctly, and then I have the two test models for the army that will make up the rest of the group.  They now have all the black painted, all the green skin, and about half of them also have all leather parts painted.
I noticed when I painted the leather that I need to go back and sharpen up some lines with black at a later time, but that should not be a big job.
Next I will finish the leather for the rest of the grup, and then I will start on the metals for the beltbuckles and weapons, do some red and yellow armour, and paint the remains of the weapons with red or black and paint the ammunition gold. I estimate a good 4 or 5 sittings with this unit to get them ready for the final washes and basework.

Then I have painted a Chaos Terminator Lord and 10 Chaos terminators. These have all gotten their Dark Angels Green (or Caliban Green depending on if it is an old or new pot of paint) armour painted. I have painted the torsos, the arms and the heads. Next step here is to paint the silver details on the armour, and then I need to paint the weapons (base colour of black, but with lots of detailing), and some other details like horns (two colours ) and other stuff. So I estimate about 4 sittings with these fellows as well.

Ingen kommentarer: