søndag 9. august 2015

Armies on parade - part 2

It is now official, I entered my name and board on the list at the GW store in Oslo yesterday. There's no turning back now...
I have not finished any more models for the board, but I have done some more on the ones I had started before the first update.
There are still some details to fix on all troops, but they are coming along nicely.
After the next session I will start to assemble the arms and weapons on the devastators, and the assault squad is only missing the paint on the chainswords. I am still debating with myself if I should have plain black swords or the black and yellow stripes. Black is easier to paint to a good result, but the black and yellow will fit with what I have painted before and also look more old-school. The other weapons I paint is quite old-school too, so I think I will try my luck with the stripes.

The scout are now so far in the painting process that I will glue their torsos together in my next sitting. Then I will do a little more details before adding the hands and weapons.

I think I have found out how to build the tunnel between the buildings, and I hope to start that quite soon.
I will also start to paint the board, so that I can add the buildings to it and find out where to make the little pool of pollution. I think the pool is one of the things on the board that will take some time to finish, because it might be hard to get the edges right.



Ingen kommentarer: