onsdag 12. august 2015

Found a colour scheme for the Sylvaneth

I have found my basic colour scheme from my Sylvaneth army.
The main colour will be Dryad Bark, with Baneblade Brown as a contrast.
Then I will try to find one dark brown and one light color to use as highlighting or just contrasts to give the trees some more life.
I will wash them all with Agrax Earthshade, and use Warpstone Glow for eyes.
On the Treemen I will see if I can use the Warpstone Glow for some of the magic runes as well, but for the small Dryads I will let the runes have the same color as the bark. At least for now.

I also plan to add as many ethereal spites as I can in the army, to add a little color and break up the monotony of the trees.Not sure how I will divide them up yet, but I will use a few on each Treelord, and spread the remaining on the other units in the army.



Ingen kommentarer: