søndag 9. august 2015

what is going on with the fantasy part?

When I inherited a lot of dwarfs some time ago, I also got some trees that I connected with wood elves and just put in a box.
They are now out of the box again, and added to my growing list of things to fix.
Game Workshop just released the old boxes in new Age of Sigmar packages and with round bases, so for the first time in my life I rebased models yesterday. 12 Dryads went from square to round bases, and it appeared to go without damage to the models.
In Age of Sigmar I can field an army of trees without having any wood elves, so I think I will do just that.

I have some Dryads and Treelords to assemble and paint, but first I will use the re-based Dryads to find some nice color schemes for the army.

They are originally painted up very nice, but I would like to have painted them myself, so I will re-paint them but try to keep the things I like with them now. One of the things I like the most is that they have autumn colored leaves, and I plan to do that for the entire army.


Ingen kommentarer: