tirsdag 26. august 2008

new update on the buildings

This post should be called "The Guard shack is finished", but watching the detail pics I found that I still have some small details left. So instead I'm posting a picture that also show a little of the chapel. Note the yellow figures on the blue field, they still need a little detailing, but they are starting to look right. The hole on the chapel wall is the mount for a wall clock, but that is still being detailed. I will add it to the wall tomorrow or the day after, but I have to paint the wall again in some areas first. Then there are three figures (some sort of angels) that will be on the roof "ends" and four statues that will be located against the two longest walls. Aslo there are some areas that needs detailed painting.
The watchtower is coming along, but it will need some more work before I can say that it's finished. I have to add the chimney, and do some detail painting. The stairs and top walls needs to be drybrushed and the chimney need to have its metal parts painted up. After that it is just the detailing left, like painting the shields over the door and adding the lamp, hook and a few more details. Oh, and I almost forgot the two pillars supporting the tower... Guess it's still a little way to go before I can call the tower finished then...

This last pic is the wodden platform on the top of the tower, I am very satisfied with the way the drybrushing came out on this.

Ingen kommentarer: