mandag 13. oktober 2008

What's new? Not a lot...

Still I find it's time for a blog update...
I haven't done much since my last update. This weekend I was trawling fleamarkets with my wife on saturday, and on sunday i had to transpose a lot of music for the schoolband I am conducting. And the evenings last week was either spent cleaning aquariums or being somewhere else. The plan was to finish the first goblin core regiment this weekend, but this will take a little more time now. But I am still optimistic, and hope to finish it the comming weekend instead. I started working on the shields again yesterday, and I hope to get the rest of the moons painted today.

Yesterday I did the finishing touches on the metal base of Skarsnik & Gobbla, so now I only have to finish the models before I do the last detailing on the plastic base the metal is glued to. I still haven't decided on what exactly to do on the plastic part of the base, but since all the goblins have grass bases, I think I will make some sand and grass for it.

I also did some modifications to my giant base yesterday. The plan was to add some high grass to it, but I'm not 100% sure of the outcome. I used the brushes of a large brush that I never could use to paint with, and "glued" it to the base using a puddle of Greenstuff. I guess it will look a lot better when it is painted, at least I hope so. Looks a little strange now...

Ingen kommentarer: