lørdag 4. oktober 2008

WIP Goblin core unit 1

The first core unit of my goblin army is comming along nicely. It has taken more time than I expected earlier, but I think the result is worth the extra time.
I have decided to go for standard colors for the entire army.
For the night goblins there will be black robes (not very original, I know) and beastial brown leather hoods. The fanatics, some commanders, skarsnik and the goblin king will not have the brown hoods though.
This is the standardbearer for the first unit of night goblins armed with spears and shields. The unit consists of 35 regular goblins and a command group of 5. A few of the regular gobbos might be replaced with netters to get that option in the unit too.
Many of the units will probably have the same banner, so I have decided to separate them by painting the sun ray halo around the moon in different colors. For this unit the color is terracotta.
The mushrooms/fungus on the top of the banner has bleached bone stalks and teracotta hats.

Ingen kommentarer: