lørdag 24. mars 2012

Getting near completion...

Once again I have been able to spend a few hours with my Ogres, and I am really close to a complete project now. I have selected the extra pieces today and started to paint it up. I have a half crazy idea that I will add the rams-head (or what ever animal it is) to the platform on top of the banner pole. The head is originally designed to be glued directly to the banner pole instead of a banner, so I am not entirely sure if it will work or not.
On top of the platform there will be a Gnoblar lookout, and I hope it will be able to see something between the horns of the skull.
I hope I will find the time to do the remaining paitjob tomorrow, as I have to go and play a gig at a wedding tonight. Going to watch Formula 1 Malaysia Grand Prix tomorrow, so I think I will get some painting done during that. And hopefully later on as well, not much else going on tomorrow as far as I know.

Ingen kommentarer: