lørdag 17. mars 2012

New Ogre update

I have made myself a goal to have the Ogres ready for battle by the end of next week.
I know I can't do battle with only six Ogres, but that is not important.
I have to speed up my painting if I ever want to get an army ready, so when I do side-projects like these Ogres then it is important not to spend too much time with them. I want to paint them so they look good, but I can't spend six months on them either...

My 40K project isn't even started, and yet I have begun to think what I will do when that project is done.
I have not thought up what I will do for my next Fantasy project, but it has to be something that goes towards getting an army ready for the table.
The weapons are mostly painted up now, and the next thing I'll do is to paint the hands.
I still have no idea what to do with the banner, but I think I will paint it dark green for now and then add a symbol on it at a later time.
When the Ogres are painted up and ready with weapons, I will see what kind of extra details I can add to the miniatures, and also see if I can add some Snotlings to some of the bases.

Ingen kommentarer: