onsdag 25. februar 2015

Chaos is coming

Had a good session Monday afternoon with the Chaos Space Marine Terminators. I got to clean up the mess I had done earlier, and painted in all the colours where I had forgotten to paint before.
I have a few Terminators that still needs a little green paint on their trophy racks, but I had to leave that for another session because I had painted so much other stuff on the racks.
The next step is to make the bases, mostly with black aquarium rocks, but I will try to add some small pieces from the basing kits if I can to make the bases more exiting.
I was thinking of entering the unit in a competition at Games Workshop this Saturday, but I don't think they will be done in time. I had planned a painting session yesterday but that got "cancelled due to other activities in the home", and for a couple of days now we will have guests in the house and I won't get much painting done while they are here.

I have attached the arms to my Tempestus Scions, and one thing I am sure of after that is that I will not paint up too many command units. I love the Tempestor Prime with his greatcoat, but getting the standard bearer together was not an easy task.
I will look in to the possibility of using the greatcoat on other miniatures, as there are one in each box. Perhaps a few high ranking Astra Militarum officers can wear the same kind of coat, as I will need several officers for my Platoons.
I also started to look at a setup for the army, and think up what kind of units to add to the different platoons.
I know the army will have at least two companies, one with Cadian troops and one with Catachan troops. Then I will have an abhuman auxiliary, cavalry, artillery and an airwing.

Ingen kommentarer: