søndag 26. februar 2023

New models assembled

This is a new model for the Gloomspite Gitz that was released alongside the new codex resently. Being both a big fan of goblins in general, but also of squigs I just had to get this. GW call him Squigboss with Gnasha-squig, and he has some sort of a facemask on the lower part of his face and a squig on a leash . The leash looks a lot like the one we use in the real world for seeing-eye-dogs to help blind people get along, but I don't think this squig is trained for that. 


This boss is going to be one of the many leaders in my army, and I look forward to priming him and painting him up. I have started the process of thinking up a name for him as well, but I am not there yet. But hopefully by the time he is painted up and ready for the table top both he and his squig will have a name.

Next up is also a quite new model. The reason she is placed like this is that she is supposed to stand on the base, but in order to do that she needs to be glued down and I don't want to do that until painting both her and the base is mostly done. 

This is the new Lord Castellan of Cadia, and her name is Ursula Creed. If you think the name sounds familiar, it is becaue she is the daughter of Ursaker E. Creed that has been the Lord Castellan for many years. Ursaker E. Creed is oficially MIA (Missing In Action) and presumed dead after the fall of Cadia.

 

I have not yet decided how I will field Ursula in the Walpurgian 3rd, but she needs to be a high ranking officer. I will see where I can put her and what name I can give her, but I look forward to adding her in to the army.

She came with two head options, one with a helmet and one without. I chose the one without the helmet as I think that looked the best. She could also be fielded with a scepter in her left hand, but I felt the binoculars looked a lot more like a soldier.  


Ingen kommentarer: