søndag 26. februar 2023

Ogor progress

I have worked more on my ogor amy. 

Here we see the Leadbelchers and Bragg, and they are starting to get some paint on them. So far i have painted the skin and hair as I had to redo that for the unit of Gluttons that was already painted, and I have also painted their cannons. I still need to paint the scrap sticking out of two of the cannons, their pants and shoes and also some details but they are comming along.


And speaking of the Gluttons, here are two of them. They are almost done now, but I need to repaint their teeth and I think I will use a lighter brown on their lips and maybe some other facial details that I want to make stand out. If I do that I will do it for the entire army.
Then the bases will get the green rim and I think I have a new technical paint that looks even more like patches of snow, so I will try to add some of that on top of what I already have on the bases.


When I was at my storage room on Saturday I brought home some more units to build, and I just had to make this unit of Ironguts. They are about 95% done, but I need to add some small details like some shields and knives. I have decided that the one with the big club and the one with the sword raised above his head will have a gnoblar on the base, but I discoverd when adding a gnoblar to one of the Ledbelchers that they would sort of get in the way of the painting, so I plan to prime them and paint them separately and then just glue them to the base before I add the basing to them.


The symbol on the banner pole is just amazing so I had to take a picture to show that off. I look forward to work more with this unit, hopefully I can prime them tomorrow or the next day.


But this is not all, I found a couple more boxes in the storage unit and I look forward to showing them as they are assembled. One of the boxes is quite big...


Ingen kommentarer: