søndag 2. november 2008

Skarsnik & Gobbla

Finally, here's the pics of the finished model. It was fun to paint this one, but it took quite a lot of Greenstuff to get it right.
I decided on giving Skarsnik the classic goblin look, with the black robe and hat. One of the horns on his hat was broken, but that is ok, it just makes him look like he has been in a fight before. On his back he has two holes, where I think there should be added horns. But either them or the teeth of Gobbla was missing, so I decided to use the two I had for Gobbla.
Apart from that I am very happy with the way Skarsnik turned out.

Gobbla is supposed to look scary, and in all the pictures I've seen of this beast the color is red. But I wanted to make some contrast on the scales, so I decided to make them green.
Also there are a shield under Gobbla, and that is painted as a test for the shields I will make for my Dwarf Ironbreakers.
The following colors has been used:
Skarsnik:
Cloak and hat is Chaos Black
Skin is Goblin Green
Armor is Chainmail
The added armor and the chain for Gobbla is Brazen Brass
The horns, skulls and teeth are Bleached Bone
The tongue is Blood Red
The leather pieces are Vermin Brown
Skarnsnik also have some captured dwarf beards at the front of his armor. These are pained Codex Gray.

Gobbla:
Body: Red Gore
Scales: Catachan Green
Hornes and teeth: Bleached Bone
Tongue: Scab Red
Warts on the tongue: Bronzed Flesh

Base:
Graveyard Earth and Fortress Gray, both washed with Devlan Mud
The dwarf shield under Gobbla is painted Regal Blue and Dwarf Bronze, also washed with Devlan Mud.

Ingen kommentarer: