søndag 31. juli 2011

Banebalde progess update

I had planned to spend the weekend painting up the Baneblade and getting it ready for action, but the weather has put a stop to that. The air is so hot and humid, that there is more paint stuck in the brush than I get on the tank. Also when I get the paint on to the tank it dries so quick that it is hard to get every stroke distributed evenly.
Still, it seems that the paint dries ok, so I don't have to redo what I have done so far.
I have painted the rotating heavy bolter tower on the front of the tank, painted the front and top of the tank, and the main turret except for the main cannon.
I hope to get some more painting done when the sun goes down and the temperature drop a little.
It won't be finished tonight as I originally had planned, but hopefully within a few days it will be done.

Ingen kommentarer: