mandag 9. april 2012

Imperial Guard update

Work on the first of the three bases is progressing nicely. I have built up the sandbags as much as I dare because of the issue with having enough space on the base, and if I get enough space, after the gunner and spotter are placed on the base I might add some more to the wall of sandbags.
The first base is with a lascannon, and status so far is that the tripod is glued on and painted. The lascannon is painted in Gun Metal and Chaos Black, and only thing remaining now is to paint on the fine details.
The cables are painted Blood Red on one of the sides, and the batttery box is painted Chaos Black on half of the box. The gunner is painted with Adeptus Battle Grey pants, Chaos Black boots and and Fortress Grey jacket.
The sandbags are glued on to the base, but not yet painted. I figure I can do that a little later on, as the lascannon can be removed from the tripod until I glue the cables to the cannon and battery box.
Now it's time to wrap up for the day and go to bed, but I aim to keep on painting tomorrow.


Ingen kommentarer: