mandag 9. april 2012

Status on the Ogres

It's Monday again, and the beginning of a new week.
This Monday is a holiday, so I am sitting home working with my miniatures and watching time fly in front of my computer.
I know I could be down in my workroom, tidying it up and making space for me to sit down there instead, but I love sitting in the living-room working. And as long as I only have one box with all my stuff in it, and the box fits neatly under the table the wife doesn't complain that much.

All Ogres are now finished and can be used in a small game. What still remains is to add the lookout to the banner, but this will be done shortly. At the moment the platform and the large scull are given a chance to dry up before I add the Gnoblar to the platform and try to add it all together.

Ingen kommentarer: