mandag 2. april 2012

new week, new chances

This week must provide me with some opportunities to paint, as the Easter holliday starts on Wednesday.
Saturday was my Wifes birthday, so the day was spent making ready for a family party, having the family over, and then cleaning up afterwards.
Sunday was spent assembling new furniture, removing the old and getting clothes and stuff in to the new furniture. I also got to spend some time in between the things that were done to read The Imperial Munitorium Manual. And after reading about punishment, I am starting to feel a little sorry for the Guard soldiers I'm assembling.
I think I will have to write some special adjustments to the general Munitorium rules to guide my Commissars on right and wrong to assure that I still have an army to fight with when I reach the gameboards. Fighting on a world with stone, ash and coal for surface and with heavy winds howling almost non-stop, then it is hard to look like a posterboy all the time.
Fortionately both Commissars with the 101st Infantry, Commissar Wayne and Commissar Scott, are hard but fair. So hopefully they will not punish fighting men for looking a little dirty as long as they are healty and fights well.

My Orges will be done in a couple of days now, there are small but several details that needs to be fixed, but if I manage to stay awake while sitting in my chair after work I might get something done quite fast. There are many small items with small details, so it is possible to work with several items at the same time. I have also gotten a great start, and apart from the big scull to add to the banner, everything is painted in a basic color. Then what remains is to get the items glued on to the bodies, and get it all glued in the right positions.

Ingen kommentarer: