mandag 30. april 2012

Heavy weapon update

Finally I feel that I am making some progress. The two lascannons are what I am building first.
The first lascannon team will be ready to go to war tomorrow, but there will still be some details that needs to be fixed. I have backpacks, lasguns and other details to add, but that doesn't need to be there before they go to war if the call comes.
Right now, the gunner is missing his head, but all that needs to be done before I glue it on is to paint his goggles with Tamiya Semi Gloss Black, as I don't think Games Workshop have that effect in their paint range. The spotter is only missing an arm and the rangefinder, but hopefully that will be glued on before I go to bed tonight.
The second lascannon team is waiting for the lascannon to have it's black parts painted. The spotter is missing his right arm and the rangefinder, and that will be glued on tomorrow as I need to paint his laspistol. 
I've also got a problem with the gunner, as the trigger broke while I painted it, so I will try to glue the trigger together while assembling. Should be possible to get it quite ok as the gunner is behind the weapon and might be partly covered by other details.
The third team is not yet painted, but I have begun the assembly of the gunner and spotter and the ammunition. 

Ingen kommentarer: