lørdag 31. mai 2014

Da Waaagh! iz commin'

I was told from the staff at my local GamesWorkshop that something awsome would show up on pre-order today. So when I went to the Games Workshop website this morning, it made me re-think my entire Ork collection.
I was originally just planning to have a small warband so that I could play with conversions, and perhaps use up some spares on wild weapon creations. They were going to be fast movers, so I was going for Trukks and other "fast" equipment.
But after seeing the new Gorkanaut and Morkanaut that will be released next week I know that plan goes down the drain. I need at least one of each, and that means that I might as well also include some Deff Dreads and Killa Kans.

To prepare for what might come (before I saw the images on the website) i sat down last night and assembled my first unit for "Da Night Raidaz" (not sure how to spell the last word yet, Ridaz og Raidaz).
The first unit was a box of Gretchin with a Runtherd armed with a Grot-prod and Squig-hound, for a total of 45 points.

It was quite an easy unit to assemble, but I don't think I will have that many of them, as there are very limited possibilities to make them look different from each other. The Runtherd is possible to do some modifications on, but the Gretchins can only get so many different heads, and some of them are finished in the box just needing to be glued to the base.

I have also started to assemble some Boyz this morning, and so far 3 of them are standing ready to go to the paintstation. The rest of the box will follow after I have done the household things that needs to be done today.

Ingen kommentarer: