søndag 4. mai 2014

Shrine of the Aquila, assembled

Here are some pics of my modified Shrine of the Aquila that I built at Games Workshop Oslo yesterday.
The Shirine is a lot bigger than the original, as it got two extra wall sections, and it has a lot of extra details.

The next step is to prime it black ,and then paint all the details. Pictures of this will come in the future.

The shrine seen from the inside. I will add some more walkways to the front, but I needed the side walkways to dry first as I need to put support beams under them to hold up the back of the walkways.


The left side wall with the added elements from the GW bitbox. The lamp posts on the top seems to indicate that there was a walkway up from the ground there once.


The left wall seen from afar. This shows how tall the building really is, and it is all one wall section. It will be a pain in the butt painting all the skulls on the wall section in the middle.


This is the building seen from the front. The pice on the left front is supposed to be a blast door that has been blown. The real reson for this is that I messed up and assembled the extra wall the wrong way. Still I think it worked out nice.


I Just couldn't help myself seeing what it would look like with a Space Marine up front. This is my Interrogator Chaplain. He too is waiting to get painted up. In the future I believe there will be a lot of Space Marines around this building.


The right side additions are a lot smaller, but still quite nice in my humble opinion.


The last shot is a shot ot the entire right side. Notice the ladder on the wall going up to the walkway that has been blown away. I like to think that this has been a guard room of some sorts, and therefore been blown to pieces in the fighting.


Ingen kommentarer: