søndag 22. mars 2015

Ork Burna-Bommer completed

Here are some pics of the Ork Burna-Bommer. I still have to do the final cleanup and add some washes to it, and I will use the same technique on some parts of the "landing-gear" as I used on the Landraider redeemer.
First we have a detail of the front of the plane, showing off the huge air intake in the front.


Detail of the side of the nose, also showing the cockpit and gunners hatch where I painted the clear glass canopies while they were still on the sprue in order to paint as steady as possible.


Side view showing the fuel tank on the wing, and also showing a little bit of armament. Under each wing there are one burna bomb (the one with the white tip) and three rokkits.


Detail of the engine. This will be a bit more gritty after the washing is done, as it looks way to clean for an ork vehicle at the moment. I won't mess it up too much, but add a thin wash of Nuln oil.


Detail of the back finns, where the tail rudder and the finn have gotten some yellow details. If I ever make a yellow plane, I will reverse the colors so these panels are painted red on that plane.


The Grot gunner is sweeping the air, looking for hostile flyers to shoot at... Alto this is a nice shot of the fuel system, with both copper and Leadbelcher paints.


I had to zoom out a lot to get a pic with the hole plane in it, but I felt that it should be a part of the presentation. The building corner on the base is the start of what I hope will be a nicely decorated base.


Ingen kommentarer: